RIT will make arrangements with the Radisson Hotel (within a walking distance of campus) to accommodate the RIT Math Competition participants and coaches.
The Radisson Hotel 175 Jefferson Road Rochester, N.Y. 14623 585-475-1910
- All delegations will be responsible for their own transportation arrangements and expenses to/from Rochester, N.Y.
- When you know of your arrival and departure times, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are flying into the Rochester airport, the Radisson Hotel has courtesy shuttle service to/from the airport. There are courtesy phones in the airport, or you may call the Radisson directly at 585-475-1910 to request shuttle service once you arrive in Rochester.
- Limited financial support for travel is available. Please email request to email@example.com.
Lodging & Meals
- RIT will cover hotel costs and provide meals for up to one coach and four competing students from each team.
- RIT will cover hotel expenses for Friday and Saturday evening. Delegations may elect to stay one or both nights, or not at all, depending on travel arrangements.
- RIT will make hotel reservations for the delegations only. Each school will be asked to inform us of their hotel room needs, taking into consideration the following:
- RIT will pay for up to three hotel rooms per school. If you feel more rooms are needed, please contact us to discuss your needs.
- There will be same-gender room assignments only.
- Student participants will share rooms. Coaches will also share a room, whenever possible. Up to four students will be assigned to each room; two coaches will be assigned to each room.
- If there is a single student who does not have a roommate (e.g. there are three male students and one female student), please inform us and we will pair the student up with students from other schools.
- Any accompanying parents and additional staff members who join the group will be responsible for their own hotel reservations and expenses. When making hotel reservations, call the Radisson at 585-475-1910 and inform them you are with RIT's Math Competition group. The discount rate is $109.00 for one to four persons in a room.
- If a parent accompanies his/her son or daughter, and they elect to share a hotel room, the parent will be responsible for the room expenses.
- All extra hotel services (e.g. pay-per-view movies, room service, etc.), will be automatically blocked for rooms.
In the event of emergency or urgent need to contact participants, please contact RIT's Public Safety Office at 585-475-3333 (voice/TTY).