ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL GO LIVE DECEMBER 2nd at 3:00pm EST. Online registration links and registration paperwork will become available during this time.
The first 40 teams will be given a spot in the competition if they:
- Register three or four students and the coach(es) online
- Pay the $100 team fee
Teams that register online + pay after the 40th team will be placed on a wait list* in chronological order of application received and may be invited to participate if any of the 40 teams do not
complete their registration paperwork by March 2nd. Registration paperwork will be due March 2nd.
Online registration is a multi-step process. Please read all instructions carefully.
You can pay starting November 2nd! You must pay a team fee of $100. If you need an invoice, you must request one immediately by e-mailing MathCompetition@ntid.rit.edu. Any team now can request a invoice.
- By check: Make the check payable to “National Technical Institute for the Deaf”; in the memo state “Math Competition 2020” and mail to: RIT/NTID, ATTN: NTID Outreach, 52 Lomb Memorial Drive, Rochester, NY 14623. Checks must be received by Monday, December 2nd.
- By credit card: You can pay via our portal. Registration Fee
- You must register all coaches attending with the team (minimum 1, maximum 2). If two coaches are attending the competition, only one coach can register both coaches + input all students’ names. Please note that no changes can be made after March 2nd. The information you’d need to have on hand includes:
- The students’ full names
- Coach(es) full name
- Coach(es) e-mail address
- Coach(es) T-shirt size
- Name of school/organization
- The full school/organization mailing address
- School/organization phone number and fax
- School principal/director’s name
- All students of a team (minimum 3, maximum 4) must register. Coaches are encouraged to register the students, or the students can register individually. It is encouraged you have your students fill out this form so the students have their information prepared, or the information is prepared for you. Please note that no changes can be made after March 2nd.