New York Cyber Security and Engineering Technology Association (NYSETA)
October 16th, 2020
Call for Papers Deadlines:
You must be registered for the conference in order to submit an abstract for review.
- Abstracts for presentations, papers - Due September 28th, 2020
- Full Papers, Posters - Due October 8th
- Submit to: NYSETA@rit.edu
- COVID-19 impact on technical teaching and classroom interactions
- Instructional Issues and Strategies in the Current Environment
- Innovation Design and Development Practices in Cyber, Engineering and ET
- Technology Innovations Impacting ET Education
- Access Technologies and Innovations
- STEM Education Methodologies in the Current Environment
Author Biography Required for all Presentation Types
For any paper or presentation, please include a 50-word Biography for each author. This should be submitted in *.doc *, *.docx or *.PDF format to NYSETA@rit.edu with your abstract. This will be posted on the website and also used for introduction purposes by the moderator for each session.
Presentations, Formal Papers
A presentation can be a PowerPoint presentation or multimedia demonstration. An author’s or exhibitor’s presentation will be done via a zoom conference and will be limited to a 15-minute presentation with a 5-minute question and answer period. The presentation can be combined with a formal paper (optional) of 3-8 pages if desired. Presented papers will be peer-reviewed by content experts and published on this website.
Formal Papers should be submitted in the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) format. Papers should be no longer than eight pages in length not including a title page. Formal 1250-word abstract submissions must be done via email to NYSETA@rit.edu by the dates indicated.
Exhibitors will be allowed to do a presentation on their product or service. These will be the same length and format as the other presentations.
How To Submit
All presentations and invited papers should be submitted in electronic format, as a single file. The requested format for electronic submission is PDF, doc, or docx format for the invited papers and ppt or pptx for the invited presentations. Both papers and presentations should be submitted on-line by emailing to: NYSETA@rit.edu.
On your title page please indicate which main category(s) you would like your paper to be considered in:
- COVID to /Online related modifications to application topics or programs
- Access to Technologies and Innovation
- Innovative design and development Practices for online
- Technology Innovations Impacting Engineering and Engineering Technology Education
- STEM Education Developments.
- Exhibitor Demonstration of a Product or Service
On your title page please indicate which category you would like to be considered as:
- Presentation Only – requires abstract + PowerPoint submission
- Presentation and Formal Paper – requires abstract + PowerPoint + Formal Paper
- Exhibitor Demonstration – requires abstract + outline of what will be presented
Please refer to the website for updates.