Contest Eligibility and Guidelines:
- You must be deaf or hard of hearing and enrolled in 10th or 11th grade to enter.
- Two students per grade from each school may enter.
- There will be up to four winters – two 10th graders and two 11th graders.
This year’s theme is
“What impact does social media have on your life? How does one’s involvement, or lack of involvement, in social media impact your life or those around you?”
How to Enter
Download the entry form at rit.edu/ntid/writingcontest. Complete the entry form and submit it with your application package, which must include ALL of the following:
- A copy of your entry form.
- A copy of your high school transcript.
- Your essay.
Send your portfolio and entry form to:
Rochester Institute of Technology Spirit Writing Contest
52 Lomb Memorial Drive Rochester, New York 14623
Email with attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your best work today!
Deadline: March 15, 2020
Contact us if you have further questions.
Voice: 585-475-7695 • Videophone: 585-286-4555 • Email: email@example.com