The Journal of Applied Science and Engineering Technology (JASET) is an online peer-reviewed, open access journal launched by Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT's) College of Applied Science and Technology (CAST). JASET presents the latest empirically-derived methodologies, analyses, and results in engineering, technology, and the applied sciences on an annual basis.
JASET can be viewed online or purchased in a print edition.
Publisher: RIT Press (12/1969)
Binding: Laminated paperback
Illustrations: Black and white
Size: 8.5 x 11 in.
Shipping Weight: 0.4lb
Table of Contents
- "Editor's Corner: Problem Solving, Part One" by Louis B. Gennaro
- "Radar performance analysis system: A software package of learning simulations for electronic laboratories" by Ru-Ying Roger Lee, Asad Yousuf
- "Wireless video telephony performance enhancements: towards applied network engineering approach" by Justin Madigan, Fei Hu
- "Analysis and redesign of mine bearing plate"s by Amy L. Miller
- Design of an automated wood-pallet machine by Cheng Lin, Steve Hsiung
- "A validation model for segmentation algorithms of digital mammography images" by Kenneth A. Byrd, Jianchao Zeng, Mohamed Chouikha
- "A cognitively motivated video detection system" by Roger S. Gaborski, Jeremy Paskali