The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the Intelligence Community.
The research is conducted by the postdocs, while working in partnership with a research advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community. In partnership with the research advisor, the postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified at: https://www.orau.org/icpostdoc/current-opportunities.html
- Annual stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location.
- Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
- Appointments for two years, and option to extend for a third year
- Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000.
- Research advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000.
Postdoc Eligibility: U.S. citizenship required; Ph.D. received within five years of the application deadline
Application Deadline: March 12, 2018
For additional program information, please visit: https://www.orau.org/icpostdoc/
Application Instructions: A PRF is required. The research advisor should seek approval from the relevant department and college and Sponsored Research Services.