In this graduate level introduction to the field of computing security, you will be given an extensive overview of the various branches of computing security. You will learn cybersecurity concepts, issues, and tools that are critical in solving problems in the computing security domain.
You will have opportunities to learn essential techniques in protecting systems and network infrastructures, analyzing and monitoring potential threats and attacks, devising and implementing security solutions for organizations large or small.
This offering is part of the RITx MicroMasters in Cybersecurity that prepares students to enter and advance in the field of computing security.
You will learn:
- Network and system administration fundamentals
- Information assurance fundamentals such as confidentiality, integrity and availability, etc.
- Basic cryptography concepts
- Price $150 for verified track. No charge for audit.
Delivered on edX online learning platform (can be taken alone or as part of the MicroMasters)
- Recommendations only: This offering is intended for those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- Related Offerings
- Request Information