In this course, you’ll enter the mind of a professional game designer. You’ll learn how to design different types of games, understand the commonalities between them and learn what is at the core of every game design, including game balance and why it is key to game design.
What you'll learn:
- Formal elements of games like goals and mechanics
- How designers determine the appropriate audience and player group for a game
- What makes different game genres different
- How game designers balance games
- Price $49 for verified track. No charge for audit.
Delivered on edX online learning platform (can be taken alone or as part of the XSeries)
- Related Offerings
- Request Information