Game designers work with a wide range of asset creators, programmers, producers, and others to bring a video game from concept to product. In this course, you will learn about the different types of teams a game designer is a member of, both large and small.
You will also learn about the different roles of a development team and how game designers collaborate with others to successfully create and market a final product.
What you'll learn:
- The different roles on a video game development team
- The different roles on the wider business and support teams
- Game designer’s backgrounds and how they interact with each other
- The process by which video games are made, marketed, and sold
- Price $49 for verified track. No charge for audit.
Delivered on edX online learning platform (can be taken alone or as part of the XSeries)
- GAME102x: Video Game Design and Balance (0 credits)
- GAME103x: Video Game Asset Creation and Process (0 credits)
- GAME105x: Gameplay Programming for Video Game Designers (0 credits)
- Request Information