The capstone course, part of the Design Thinking MicroMasters® program, will be a cumulative experience incorporating all aspects of the design thinking process, from end to end.
In this course, you will be asked to solve a problem using the design thinking process. You will demonstrate your understanding by submitting a final project, along with documentation to support your findings.
Throughout the capstone, you will complete the following:
- Research and identify the needs of a user
- Apply ideation and visualization strategies to communicate solutions
- Apply feedback from user testing to revise or design new product or service possibilities
- Price $299 for verified track. No charge for audit.
- Recommendations only: This offering is intended for those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- Successful completion of the verified track of THINK501x, THINK502x, THINK503x, and THINK504x.
Enrollment restrictions are subject to change. Please contact us for assistance.
- Related Offerings
- Request Information