Please complete the short form below to register for the conference. Once you have submitted your details, please return to the page to begin the payment process using the Add to Cart tool. The base fee for the conference is $65, but the registration process will allow you to adjust that cost depending on whether you plan to attend the dinner, and your ASA membership or student status.
Registration for tutorials is open to everyone who has purchased any type of ticket for the conference. After purchasing a ticket for the conference, please e-mail email@example.com with the tutorials you'd like to attend. Seating capacity is not updated in real time; there is no guarantee that seats will be available by the time your request is processed. Requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
This year's tutorials
- Introduction to Bayesian Statistical Science, Ernest Fokoué, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Gravitational Waves, John Whelan, Rochester Institute of Technology
- BioConductor, Martin Morgan, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Introduction to JMP and the Python Interface to SAS, Padraic Neville, SAS Institute
- Criminal Justice, John McCluskey, Rochester Institute of Technology