Call For Nominations!
As a Staff Council representative, you will be a partner in RIT’s system of shared governance. You will meet with staff representatives from all areas of RIT, have an opportunity to hear from campus leaders and contribute your ideas on issues that impact RIT staff members. Any regular full-time or part-time, exempt or non-exempt staff employee may nominate themselves or another staff member. Even if you recently started at RIT, you are invited to participate! Representatives attend bi-weekly Staff Council meetings (4-5 hours per month).
Nominations can now be submitted three ways:
- If you are a staff member in blocks 1, 3, or 5, check your email for a message from Staff Council. Use the Qualtrics survey link in the email to submit your nomination(s).
- Paper nominations may be slid under the door in 1140 SAU Retreat - please see your supervisor for paper nominations
- During the upcoming Zoom Open Houses (dates below)
All nominees will be contacted for permission to place their names on the ballot.
Nominations open on Monday, March 1, 2021 and close on Wednesday, March 17, 2021. Thank you for your consideration for participating in shared governance at RIT!
If you have any questions about Staff Council, please stop by the website https://www.rit.edu/staffcouncil/ or reach out to your current representative.
Staff Council will be hosting Zoom Open Houses on the following dates:
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Monday, March 15, 2021 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please stop in with any questions that you have about Staff Council.
- Academic Senate
- AMPrint Center
- Development & Alumni Relations
- Frontiers in Gravitation Wave Astrophysics
- Golisano Institute for Sustainability/CIMS
- Honors Program, Innovative Learning Institute
- Intellectual Property Management Office
- K-12 Programs
- Office of Co-op Education & Career Services
- Office of Educational Effectiveness Assessment
- Office of International Education & Global Programs
- Office of the Provost & SVP for Academic Affairs
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of the VP for Research
- Personalized Healthcare Technology
- RIT Graduate School
- RIT Venture Creations
- School of Individualized Study
- Sponsored Research Services
- The Wallace Center
- University Advising Office
- University Exploration
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Facilities Management Services
- HUB-Print/Postal Services
- Information Security Office
- Office of the CIO
- Parking & Transportation Service
- Post Office Contract Station