Please explore the graduate assistantship positions listed below, and carefully read through the job descriptions and application information linked to this website. Each individual Center/Office listed has a graduate assistantship available for 2017-2018. Application materials will be reviewed by each Center/Office – if a candidates' skills and abilities are a match for the available positions, they will be contacted by that Center/Office to schedule an on-campus or telephone/SKYPE interview.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply for as many graduate assistantships for which they are interested.
- The positions listed below are open and accepting new applications. Hiring managers for those positions will review applications on a rolling basis until all their positions are filled.
If you have any questions about any of the graduate assistantships listed on this website, please contact the person coordinating the recruitment and selection process for their Center/Office directly. Their contact information will be included in the position descriptions below.
Graduate Assistantships Available:
Assessment, Technology, and Communications
Center for Campus Life
- Athletics Marketing Graduate Assistant
- Graduate Assistant for Marketing & Design
- Graduate Assistant for Orientation Programming
- Graduate Assistant for The Q Center, an LGBTQIA Resource and Education Center
Center for Leadership and Civic Engagement
Center for Residence Life
Disability Services Office