For user guides and documentation, please visit the RIT CampusGroups wiki.
RIT CampusGroups, a student engagement tool utilized by the Division of Student Affairs at RIT, is supported by Assessment, Technology, and Communications. CampusGroups can be used to help Student Affairs recognized student groups and departments promote on campus events and programs, communicate with members of their group, track attendance, collect information through forms, and much more. In addition, CampusGroups provides a platform for students to:
- Search for clubs and events
- Promote events
- Keep track of events and sync them to their calendar
- Easily check-in at events
- Share updates and photos
- Check the latest news from their group or organization
- Connect with classmates
- Register for events
- Purchase tickets for events
- And much more!