Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

What Events on Campus are happening this week?

Visit for a complete list with details. You can be notified of upcoming events by following EventsAtRIT on Facebook and Twitter. The Center for Campus Life Marketing Team paints a weekly calendar on the Campus Center windows (this is not all-inclusive, there's only so much room on the windows!) Follow any of you're favorite clubs and organizations on social media, for updates on their events.

I need to meet with a member of the CCL Staff, should I make an Appointment?

Yes, please make an appointment. Please review the Professional Staff page to find out the office hours of each individual. You may also call the Center for Campus Life at 585.475.7058 to set up an appointment with any staff member.

What is an Art Request Form?

This form is for requesting the services of the Center for Campus Life Marketing Team. You may request banners, LCD slides, fliers, and other projects by special request. The form is only located online by logging in to the Art Request System. For more information visit the Publicity page.

How can I reserve a Display Case?

Display cases can be reserved at the Welcome Center in the Campus Center lobby.

Who can make Reservations?

SAU Reservations is located behind the Info Desk. Student groups, staff, and faculty can reserve rooms in the SAU and in academic buildings. Display cases and tables can also be reserved through SAU Reservations. The phone number is 585.475.6992 and email address is

How can I sell merchandise at RIT?

Information about vending can be found on the Vending page.

How do I apply for a Graduate Assistantship with the Center for Campus Life?

If you're looking to apply to be a Graduate Assistant at the Center for Campus Life, you can apply via the Student Affairs GA application process.

Where is the Division of Student Affairs office located?

The Division of Student Affairs is located on the mezzanine level of the SAU.

Where is the Center for Student Conduct office located?

The Center for Student Conduct Office is located on the mezzanine level of the SAU in room 2460.

Where can I find the Lost & Found?

Found items are located at the Welcome Center in the Campus Center lobby or Department of Public Safety in Grace Watson Hall.

Where can I purchase Tickets?

Tickets for major events are sold at the University Arenas Box Office (475-4121) or on their website at