Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Concerned about a Friend?

Counseling and Psychological Services offers consultation to students who may have concerns about the well-being of another student at RIT.  While information about current Counseling and Psychological Services clients is confidential, we are available to meet with you regarding your concerns and to help develop a plan of action.

Practicing Good Self Care

If you are concerned about a friend or peer's mental health, know that it is normal to feel confused, frustrated, or scared about dealing with the situation.  Because these feelings can become overwhelming, it may be helpful to seek support from campus resources to address your own feelings and needs.  If you feel that your boundaries are being crossed, or that you are putting your own wellbeing at risk, it may be helpful to consult with a Counseling and Psychological Services staff member.