Submitted by mamcmp on Wed, 09/19/2018 - 11:01am
- Voters who are serving in the armed forces, Merchant Marine, or who are outside the United States because of business, and their accompanying spouses and dependents.
- Voters who are absent from their municipality during the time the polls are open because of work.
- Voters who cannot attend their polling place because of illness or disability or veterans who are bedridden or hospitalized.
- Voters who are county employees and cannot vote at the polling place because of their duties relating to the conduct of the election.
- Voters who cannot attend because of observance of a religious holiday.
- Voters and their accompanying spouses who are absent due to a leave of absence or sabbatical leave.
- Voters who are absent because they are on vacation.
- Voters who are college students and are attending school away from home.