If you haven't graduated, you may print a copy of your RIT W-2 form by logging into myinfo.rit.edu. If you have not set up your myinfo account, the process is easy:
1. Go to https://myinfo.rit.edu
2. Enter username: SIS username
3. Enter password: SIS password
4. If this is your first time accessing this application, your account will be set up within an hour.
5. When you log back in, you can set up direct deposit, access your pay slip, and update Federal tax withholding. (State Tax withholding must be done via paper form submitted to payroll).
If you have graduated call the Payroll Office for help at 585-475-2381 or 585-475-2382
If you worked for another employer, you will need to contact the company for a copy of your W-2 form.