- Transition - Provide welcoming small group experiences for new students that will ease their transition to life at RIT.
- Enrichment - Encourage students to challenge themselves in a way that reinforces self-confidence, cultivates skill-building, and strengthens social interaction.
- Self-discovery - Offer a variety of fun and fascinating topics and activities that will encourage new students to explore existing or emerging interests.
- Engagement - Foster affinity with the university and heighten awareness of ways to get involved on campus by connecting students with each other and RIT’s staff, faculty & resources.
- Exploration - Provide opportunities for students to get off campus and experience Greater Rochester and its local communities.