Help your student learn their way around the kitchen with our RIT parent-developed Kitchen Away from Home Cookbook! This cookbook includes recipes in six categories for chefs with a variety of experience:
- Breakfast of Champions: Easy-to-make breakfasts to help Tigers get their day started.
- Microwavable Meals: For Tigers living in residence halls, these meals require a microwave or less.
- Delicious Dinners: Recipes with only a few ingredients for Tigers just learning to cook.
- Sweet Treats: Sweet treats, baked goods, and general desserts to complete your meal!
- Simple Snacks: Meals and snacks to prepare ahead and grab on your way out the door.
- For the Pros: Advanced recipes for cooks with a little more experience in the kitchen.