- The Spectrum Support Program (SSP) was designed with a particular focus on meeting the needs of RIT students who identify on the autism spectrum.
- Students interested in working with SSP must meet all the academic requirements of admittance to RIT and plan to matriculate into an undergraduate bachelor’s degree program at RIT.
- However, application for admittance to RIT and application to SSP are separate and distinct processes.
- Students wishing to be considered for the Spectrum Support Program must also submit an SSP Application Request Form and complete the SSP application process.
- Admittance to RIT does not guarantee a space in the Spectrum Support Program. SSP staff will make SSP application decisions based on space and program fit.
- Due to the limited space in the Spectrum Support Program, not all students who request services will receive support from SSP.
More information about the SSP Application Process can be found HERE.