The Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education is available to guide and educate students so that you can land a great co-op, explore career options through an internship, or secure your first professional position after graduation. The staff of dedicated career service coordinators work with you individually to achieve your goals. Employers throughout the U.S. and around the world recruit talented RIT students, just like you.
Job Search Services
- Job search advisement
- Online database of job listings - co-op, internship, and full-time job opportunities
- Career fairs
- Job search presentations and workshops
- Employer meet and greet information sessions
- Walk-in hours
- Interview preparation and mock (practice) interviews
- Graduate school information and advisement
- Professional network of mentors and advisers
- Assistance in securing international co-ops
- Resources such as Pymetrics
Career Counseling Services
Our career counselors are here to support your academic and professional success. No matter your field of study or major, our career counselors can provide you with information on what it takes to succeed in your chosen career. Whether you are seeking to change your major, or to pick a minor or concentration, we are available to assist you in areas that include:
- What are my talents?
- What do I love to do?
- What careers match my interests?
- Which major is best for me?
- What can I do with my major?
- How can I make a difference in the world?
University-Wide Career Fairs
RIT sponsors and promotes a number of career fairs throughout the year. Our two major university-wide career fairs take place fall and spring terms in the Gordon Field House. Career Fairs are open to RIT students and alumni only--RIT ID is required for admission. There is no registration fee or pre-registration required for students.