- Jay's Diner is a student favorite, open 24/7 and serving some of the best and affordable diner food in the area since 1966!
- Park Avenue is one of Rochester's best-known neighborhoods for strolling and dining in an urban environment. Traveling east from Meigs to Culver you’ll find an eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, and coffee shops.
- Dogtown is your one-stop-shop for a good hot dog or garbage plate (they also have vegetarian options)!
- Henrietta is also loaded with an abundance of different dining options! Your choices are practically endless!
Did you know?
In addition to our many on-campus options, you can also use Tiger Bucks with our many off-campus partners!
- Applebee's - 3360 West Henrietta Road
- Barnes & Noble @ RIT - Park Point
- Bruegger’s Bagels - Southtown Plaza
- Buffalo Wild Wings - 780 Jefferson Road
- Chili's Grill & Bar - 100 Marketplace Drive
- Chipotle - 640 Jefferson Road
- Corelife Eatery - 100 Marketplace Drive
- Dairy Queen - 1100 Jefferson Road
- DP Dough - 400 Jefferson Road
- Hoagies Deli Pizza - 1615 Scottsville Road
- Mandarin Court Chinese Restaurant - 4139 West Henrietta Road
- Mighty Taco - 410 Jefferson Road
- Papa John's Pizza - 2177 East Henrietta Road
- Subway - 376 Jefferson Road
- Texas Bar-B-Q Joint - 200 Park Point Drive, Suite 110
- Texas Roadhouse - 3150 West Henrietta Road
- Tony Pepperoni - 4164 West Henrietta Road
- Wings Over Rochester - 2973 West Henrietta Road