- The Marketplace Mall is located just off of Jefferson Road, and is home to an abundance of common retail outlets including, American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Dick's Sporting Goods, and even a Dave & Busters! Additionally, the location is transitioning into an outlet mall.
- The Mall at Greece Ridge is located in Greece, NY, and has a multitude of retailers that include Forever 21, Macy's, as well as several restaurants.
- The Eastview Mall, located in Victor, is one of the largest shopping malls in the Rochester area! Here, you can find stores like Forever 21, Apple, and Macy's.
- The Rochester Public Market has served the community at its 280 N. Union Street site since 1905. Bargains and local goodness abound Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, 52 weeks a year. Vendors--over 300 on busiest Saturdays--offer local produce, meats and seafood, eggs and dairy products, ethnic delicacies, prepared foods, specialty items, general merchandise, and so much more.
- Pittsford Plaza, located on Monroe Aventue, is another excellent place to enjoy some shopping at a variety of stores such as Wegmans, Michael's, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and TJ-Maxx!
- Aldi is a discount grocery retailer.
- PriceRite is another discount grocery retailer.
- Tops is a national supermarket with multiple locations in the area.