The Student Information System (SIS) willl be one of your most frequently used tools while you're an RIT student. Different services through SIS will allow you to do things like enroll in classes, view and manage dining and financial accounts, and so much more!
The Student Center is where students manage their university‐related activities. To access the Student Center, go to sis.rit.edu, click the Student Info System link, and enter your RIT username and password. Here you can view information such as your:
- Class and exam schedules
- Enrollment appointments
- Required textbooks
- Final grades and GPA
- Course history
- Transfer credit
- List of advisors
- Holds on your account
- Search for classes
- Enroll in, drop, swap, or withdraw from classes
- View an unofficial transcript
- Request an official transcript to be mailed by the Registrar’s Office
Tiger Center, designed and developed by the Student IT Office, offers a unique online portal for students to access important academic and student life related information. The platform will continue to develop and evolve over time, but the current Tiger Center features include:
- Enrollment and scheduling
- GPA calculator
- Dining Services information - dining balances and dining hours and locations
- Computer lab hours and services
eServices is an online portal that allows RIT students to:
- View and pay current tuition statements
- The University has an electronic billing program for students. Each term, all RIT students are sent an email notification to their RIT email account that their eBill is available.
- Students have the option of authorizing up to three parties (parents, guardians, sponsors, others) access to their online account. This includes billing, grades, schedule, dining accounts, and financial aid.
- View or apply for financial aid
- View grades and class schedule
- Add funds to Tiger Bucks and Food Debit
- Request payment plan
- Set up direct deposit and request a refund.