The Female Orgasm combines sex education and women's empowerment with a hearty dose of laughter. People who are well-informed about sexual topics are more likely to make healthy decisions about the risks associated with sex. The program is inclusive of people of all genders, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
The full Female Orgasm Program includes:
- An emphasis on individuals making sexual decisions that are right for them, including whether to use the information now or when married or in a serious relationship
- Analysis of the messages people who are socialized female receive about their bodies and sexuality from media, religion, families, and elsewhere.
- Body image, and the links between "befriending your body" and experiencing physical pleasure
- The value of learning how to say "no" to sex--and the problems college-age and adult women sometimes encounter when they realize that's all they ever learned
- An opportunity to talk openly in same-gender groups during part of the program, with a non-binary option also available
- Anatomy for vagina-owners and their partners
- Tips for partners about being patient and respectful
- The problems with pressure to have an orgasm, to orgasm faster, to have multiple orgasms, to orgasm with a partner, to fake or not fake orgasms
- Answers to the most common questions about orgasm
Upcoming: I Love Female Orgasm- Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 8pm-10pm - RIT Ingle Auditorium