Take Care of Your Privates
In a funny, engaging and interactive discussion, Dr. Joni and Esther talk about how to enjoy sexual exploration in the college environment with responsibility and safety.
- Understanding your own anatomy (male and female)
- Preparing to protect yourself and your partner from disease and unplanned pregnancy with safer sex techniques for every act regardless of gender or orientation.
- Owning and celebrating your sexuality, as you define it.
- Learning to understand body issues and the pressures about how to orgasm, premature orgasm and the inability to orgasm are confronted and dispersed with a dose of love and laughter.
- Taking responsibility for your own pleasure.
- Learning how and when to share your body with a partner, if you choose to.
- Questioning your sexuality - what it means and learning to respect other people's choices.
- Sexual responsibility - understanding boundaries and building mutual respect.
- Alcohol, sex and you - learning where to draw your own line and knowing the law has a say.
- Become more confident when making relationship choices, whether to date, become more serious, or decide to marry.