1. Author, Thermodynamics for Electrical and Microelectronic Engineers, Textbook published internally at RIT, 1992-94.
2. "Thermal Design Theory for Compact Evaporators", Chapter in Compact Heat Exchanger Design, Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, 1989.
3. Chief Editor, Handbook of Phase Change, published by Taylor and Francis, August 1999. Author of three chapters, and responsible for the Overall Handbook. 35 international authors contributing in the handbook.
4. Author of a Chapter on "Boiling" in forthcoming CRC Handbook, Dec. 2004.
5. Author of a Section in Encyclopedia of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-277758-0_1369-1, 2014.
6. Author of a Section in Encyclopedia of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-277758-0_115-1, 2014.
7. Author of a Section in Encyclopedia of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-277758-0_132-3, 2014
8. Co-author of Heat transfer and fluid flow in minichannels in minichannels and microchannels, Second Edition. Elsevier, Oxford, 2014.