- Programs often add and delete required and elective courses in a program. These changes normally do not require registration with NYSED.
- When a course has been approved by the Department and College Curriculum Committee to be added or deleted from a program, the following steps should be followed and filed with College’s Office of the Dean and sent to the Office of the Senior Associate Provost so registered program records can be updated.
- Modify Table 1 (A, Undergraduate or B, Graduate) to reflect the course(s), addition(s) or deletion(s). The most recent Version of Table 1 is currently on file with the College’s Dean’s Office and the Office of the Senior Associate Provost.
- Indicate on Table 1 the term in which the course is to be added or deleted.
- If a course is being deleted and replaced by a new course, please draw a line through the course that is deleted and add the new course in “red”.
- Recalculate both the semester and overall Program Credit Hour totals on Table 1 to reflect course change(s).
- Forward updated and approved Table 1 to the College Dean’s Office and to the Office of the Senior Associate Provost.
- For course additions and deletions to be updated in SIS and SemCon, the appropriate Course Action Forms must still be submitted (via Scheduling Officers) to the Registrar’s office.