Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

General Education Requirements for Minors and Immersions

  • General Education requirements for Minors and Immersions
  • Changes to Immersions
    • All changes to an immersion should go to the General Education Committee (GEC) (adding or deleting courses included) and should ideally also be reviewed by the curriculum committee of the college that offers it.  That way the added courses can be checked to make sure they have been approved as Gen Ed courses, and the information can then be communicated to the registrar’s office and to the Provost’s office by the GEC.

Back To Top Arrow