10. Program Assessment and Improvement
Summarize the plan for program level outcomes assessment including how data from assessment will inform program improvement. See Academic Program Assessment/Program Level Outcomes Assessment plan.
- Program Level Outcomes Assessment: Provide the program’s outcomes assessment plan, displaying:
- Program Objectives
- Anticipated program outcomes
- For each program level outcome include:
- assessment method/measure to be used
- achievement level
- assessment schedule data collection
- plan for reviewing, disseminating and acting upon results to inform, program improvement
- Indicate on Program Level Assessment Plan how program outcomes map to RIT's Academic Program Profile.
- Accreditation and Program Review
- List any external organizations (excepting NYSED and Middle States) that will evaluate/accredit the program (e.g., accrediting agency, professional society).
- How frequently will the accreditation evaluation occur?
- Indicate how the program has been designed to meet the criteria of that accrediting agency by providing a comparison of the requirements of the accrediting agency with those of the program.
- Indicate plan for ongoing & formal periodic academic program review