6. Admissions and Enrollment
- List all program admissions requirements for the proposed program
- Undergraduate programs: SAT, ACT, high school GPA, transfer GPA, TOEFL score for international students, special requirements (e.g., portfolio).
- Graduate programs: GRE or other exams, college transcripts, undergraduate GPA, recommendations, interview, TOEFL score, bridge courses, portfolios.
- Describe the process for evaluating exceptions to admission requirements
- How will institution encourage enrollment by persons from groups historically described as underrepresented in the discipline or occupation?