Follow the links below to view the forms:
All Budget Change Requests will be completed as follows:
- Link to the Budget Change Form below (Excel file).
- You will be asked whether to open or save the file to a disk. Save this file to your hard drive which will save time rather than downloading it from this web page each time a budget change request is needed.
- Check which budget you are changing (working or permanent) in the header.
- Fill in the Batch Name using the following format: 100JRT1209-01. 100 (first three digits of your dept. #) JRT (your initials) 1209 (the date) - 01 (the sequence number for how many entries you completed that day).
- Fill in 24 digit account number (entity, project, and program will be filled in for you), debits, credits, and meaningful description (one row please).
- Make sure the entry is balanced before submitting it to the Budget Office.
- After the Budget Change Form is completed, save it to your hard drive.
- E-mail (with Budget Change Form as an attachment) to the Budget Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your name and department.
- A brief description for the budget change.
- Whether this budget change is permanent or working.
- Attach the Excel Budget Change Form (in PC format).
- Attach appropriate documentation, if required, for the budget change. This could be an e-mail, fax (5583), or interoffice mailing from the Dean/VP or department head.
Please click here to access the Budget Change Form (Excel version 5.0): Budget Change Form