RIT Shuttle Services
Parking and Transportation Services (PATS) provides shuttle service with regular scheduled stops at all RIT apartment complexes, Residence Halls, NTID, Barnes & Noble, Park Point, The Province and academic areas throughout the school year. All campus routes are operated by First Transit, a private bus company. Schedules for the shuttle routes are available at the Parking and Transportation Services office, at the Student Alumni Information Desk, and the link on the right side of this page. Schedules are subject to change and updated as needed. All services provided on campus meet ADA regulations for those with mobility needs.
RIT Campus Shuttle: Traverses the RIT campus on the southern portion of Andrews Memorial Drive and the various residential centers (University Commons, Colony Manor, Perkins Green, Riverknoll, Greek Housing) on campus. This route also stops at Park Point residential areas and The Province. This service operates weekdays (M-F) from approximately 7 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Weekend service is available from approximately 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Slightly revised schedules are provided during breaks and summer semester.
RIT Inn/Racquet Club Shuttle: This shuttle connects the campus to the RIT Inn & Conference Center and the Racquet Club apartments. It operates weekday (M-F) from approximately 7 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Weekend service is available from approximately 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Slightly revised schedules are provided during breaks and summer semester.
Fall 2015 Shuttle Services:
- Park Point dedicated services to campus and back on approximately a 20 minute cycle during class changes and a 10 minute cycle during a portion of each hour from 7:30 AM to 3:50 PM.
- The Province dedicated services that will have shuttles to campus every 15 minutes with the same level of service as Perkins Green and Colony Manor.
- The RIT Inn/Racquet Club and late evening shuttle routes have Park Point and The Province.
- Bus stops are located in various locations along the routes, simply request a stop to exit the buses at these additional locations.
Weekend Services & Shopping: The RIT campus is located in the heart of the Town of Henrietta shopping district, within minutes of diverse shopping opportunities including:
- Park Point: Provides a variety of shopping, food, and entertainment venues.
- Marketplace Mall includes hair salons, music stores, banks, great department stores, and more.
- Wegmans Food Markets the largest food market chain in upstate New York. Also in the same plaza: Panera Bread, Hairzoo, Michael's, Toys R Us, Uno's Pizzeria, Jared's Jewelers, Chucky Cheese, and Value City Furniture.
- Southtown Plaza includes a variety of stores for clothing and other necessities.
- Jefferson Plaza includes: China Buffet, Subway, and various other stores and restaurants.