RIT Shuttle Services
Parking and Transportation Services (PATS) provides shuttle service with regular scheduled stops at all RIT apartment complexes, NTID, Barnes & Noble, Park Point, The Province and academic areas throughout the school year. The on campus routes are operated by the Regional Transit Service (RTS) and the off campus routes and late night shuttle is operated by Golden Memories Transportation. Schedules for the shuttle routes are available at the Parking and Transportation Services office, at the Student Alumni Information Desk, and the link on the right side of this page. Schedules are subject to change and updated quarterly. All services provided on campus meet ADA regulations for those with mobility needs.
RIT Campus Shuttle: Traverses the RIT campus on the southern portion of Andrews Memorial Drive and the various residential centers (University Commons, Colony Manor, Perkins Green, Riverknoll, Greek Housing) on campus. This route also stops at Park Point residential areas and The Province. This service operates weekdays (M-F) from approximately 7 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Weekend service is available from approximately 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Slightly revised schedules are provided during breaks and summer quarter.
RIT Inn/Racquet Club Shuttle: Operated by Golden Memories, this shuttle connects campus to the RIT Inn and Conference Center, and the Racquet Club apartments. It operates weekday (M-F) from approximately 7 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. This shuttle also stops at Marketplace Mall late in the evening and weekends. Weekend service is available from approximately 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Slightly revised schedules are provided during breaks and summer quarter.
Fall 2013 Shuttle Services:
- Park Point dedicated services to campus and back on approximately a 20 minute cycle during class changes and a 10 minute cycle during a portion of each hour from 7:30 AM to 1:50 PM.
- The Province is a newly designated residence that will have shuttles to campus every 15 minutes with the same level of service as Perkins Green and Colony Manor.
- The RIT Inn/Racquet Club and late evening shuttle routes have also been modified to incorporate Park Point and The Province.
- Additional bus stops have been added along the bus routes for your use. New stops are located along Perkins Road, Wiltsie Road, and John Street. If you are using the on-campus shuttle and see an "RTS" sign, simply ring the bell for the bus to stop. Some of these bus stops are not listed on the bus schedule. This applies to "RTS" stops external to RIT property too.
Weekend Services & Shopping: The RIT campus is located in the heart of the Town of Henrietta shopping district, within minutes of diverse shopping opportunities including:
- Park Point: Provides a variety of shopping, food, and entertainment venues including: Barnes & Noble, Wok with You Asian Cuisine, Lovin Cup, Paradiso Pizza, T C Riley’s Sports Pub, Abbots Ice Cream, and more.
- Marketplace Mall includes hair salons, music stores, banks, great department stores, and more.
- Wegmans Food Markets the largest food market chain in upstate New York. Also in the same plaza: Panera Bread, Hairzoo, Michael's, Toys R Us, Uno's Pizzeria, Borders Books, Jared's Jewelers, Chucky Cheese, and Value City Furniture.
- Southtown Plaza includes: Burlington Coat Factory, Old Navy, Linens n' Things, DOTS, David's Bridal, Summit Credit Union, Dental Associates of Rochester, Bank of America, Payless Shoes, Famous Footwear, The Art Store, Dollar Tree, Joann Fabrics, and Key Bank.
- Jefferson Plaza includes: China Buffet, Subway, and various other stores and restaurants.