Primary Care Right on Campus
Complete Care in a Convenient Location. Our practice offers comprehensive healthcare services close to home—and even closer to work. We see community residents and RIT faculty and staff (and their families).
If you are in need of a new primary care physician or want to switch doctors, our practice is accepting new patients. We warmly welcome all RIT employees and their family members. All insurances are accepted. Even if you have a different primary care physician, our office is a convenient resource, offering same-day appointments for those under the RIT health insurance plan.
We’re dedicated to helping you maintain your health and well-being and we’ll give you the personal attention you deserve.
A Wealth of Services
We offer a wide range of primary care services, including:
- Chronic condition management
- Evaluations of the elderly for supportive services
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- On-site laboratory services
- Pre-operative clearances
- Preventative services such as routine physical exams and health screenings
- Removal of moles and warts
- Treatments for lacerations and minor injuries
And while you’ll need to call for an appointment, we also provide same-day scheduling for issues such as:
- Bladder or vaginal infections
- Cuts and bruises
- Eye infections
- Insect or animal bites
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Rashes or minor burns
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat, cough, cold and flu
- Sprains or strains
Adjacent to the Family Practice is Rochester Regional Health Outpatient Lab. The hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (closed for lunch 12pm-1pm). The lab is open to the public, no appointments needed. The lab can be reached at 585-922-3110. You may also have Lab orders faxed directly to the lab at 585-922-3119.
RIT Faculty and Staff
If you are injured on the job, please report the incident to your supervisor and ask for further instructions. To learn more, visit this link for information about Workers' Compensation.