In December of 2015, RIT Saunders College of Business and Rochester Regional Health initiated a new program to better equip nurses to lead into the future. This 12-month program presents an opportunity for current and emerging nurse leaders to:
- Earn 16 credits (more than one-third of the requirement) toward an Executive MBA from the RIT
- Saunders College of Business and a certificate from RIT and Rochester Regional Health.
- Integrate academic and work experience to develop innovative and practical solutions.
- Advance skills in healthcare operations, strategy, leadership, coaching, critical thinking,
- project management and executive presentation.
- Receive mentorship and coaching from Rochester Regional Health executives.