Many RIT academic programs are now only as far away as your laptop or tablet. The MS in Professional Studies offered by Center for Multidisciplinary Studies can be completed entirely online and designed from the 100+ graduate online courses offered by RIT.
Some of the benefits of taking an online class include:
- Updating your skills with virtually no interruption to your career or personal commitments.
- Taking advantage of the flexible format to tailor a program to your individual needs or schedule.
- Study where you’re most comfortable and when you’re most productive.
- Becoming part of a diverse community of learners and meet students from around the world.
- Working with interactive technologies that offer threaded discussions and the option for real-time chat sessions to enhance your learning experience.
- Accessing extensive technical support and academic advising.
- Receiving a quality education without ever needing to set foot on campus.
Sample Online Concentrations
Environmental, Health, & Safety Management
Health Systems Administration
Human Resource Development