Many RIT academic programs are now only as far away as your home or office computer. In addition to several certificates, the bachelor, associate, and masters degrees offered by Center for Multidisciplinary Studies can all be completed entirely online. Please contact a CMS advisor for more details. RIT offers close to 300 unique online courses for undergraduate and graduate students around the world to choose from. The Distance Learning website has answers to frequently asked questions about online learning.
Some of the benefits of taking an online class are that you will be able to:
- Update your skills with virtually no interruption to your career or personal commitments.
- Take advantage of the flexible format to tailor a program to your individual needs or schedule.
- Put your new knowledge to work at your company while you learn.
- Study where you’re most comfortable and when you’re most productive.
- Become part of an electronic community of learners and meet students studying around the world.
- Work with interactive technology that offers threaded discussions and real-time chat sessions to enhance your learning experience.
- Access extensive technical support and academic advising.
- Purchase your course materials and textbooks online without leaving your home or office.
- Receive a quality education, and complete a certificate or degree program without ever setting foot on campus.
Sample Online Concentrations
Environmental, Health, & Safety Management
Health Systems Administration
Human Resource Development