Featured Career Programs and Events
This summer, spend some time on your career. Catch up with our spring Alumni 21-Day Career Challenge, or our Expert Career Webinar Series.
Attention recent graduates! If you’re still searching for a job, this event is for you!
The Grad CareerFestival is a MASSIVE four-day online event, next Tuesday through Friday, featuring top career authors from around the world. This year, in addition to authors from North America, we will feature career authors from Ireland, Netherlands, Great Britain, India, and Australia. We’ve lined up 36 top career authors that will each share three tips, strategies, ideas, and/or best practices you can adopt immediately.
All presentations are online at www.gradcareerfestival.com. Enter the coupon code – alumniassociation – for free access.
Career Programs Still Available Online
Alumni 21-Day Career Challenge: Get Your Career in Gear!
Are you happy with your current job situation? Are you satisfied with your career success? If not, we invite you to challenge yourself to move forward towards the career and job you want! Join us beginning March 1st to take control of your career, strengthen your focus, and equip yourself with the tools and techniques for a successful job search – one day at a time. Click here for complete program information and resources.
Branded for Success: Career Webinar
Join us for tips on creating a brand that effectively sets you apart and sells you to prospective employers. Click here for webinar recording and transcript.
Interviewing Success: Career Webinar
Improve your interviewing skills and gain confidence with our success tips. Click here for webinar recording and transcript.
Expert Career Webinar Series - http://alumnicareerservices.org/rit
Monthly webinars on job search and career management topics. New series for Career Encores and Recent Graduates. Join the webinars live, or view the archived webinars at anytime. View a partial list of upcoming webinars on our Alumni Programs page. Register and access the webinars here -http://alumnicareerservices.org/rit.
List of Services
The RIT Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education is driven by a simple mission - to provide effective, high-quality services to RIT students and alumni that empower them to succeed in obtaining employment appropriate to their career objectives and personal goals.
- Customized web site with access to Handshake (part of our site where you can search and apply to job openings, and more) plus other resources and information. Click here to find out how to register.
- Personalized career advisement with a Career Services Coordinator -- online, phone, in-person appointments and walk-ins. Please ask for a referral through your Career Services Coordinator. If you do not already know your Career Services Coordinator, use our staff directory or contact our office at 585.475.2301.
- Access to online job postings and on-campus interviews, career fairs. Use Handshake to view our database of jobs, interviews, events, and employer profiles. (You can access RIT Handshake with an active RIT computer account. Recent system changes require you to create a new RIT account; if you have not already done so, go to start.rit.edu, and click on the 'Alumni Access' link on left side to get one. Then email us your new username and we will activate your account).
- Personalized Career Coaching service with professional coaches. This fee-based service is available to all alumni; view our available coaches and reach out to begin working with them.
- Job search resources for your specific career field.
- Programming geared to the alumni-job seeker. Check out the Schedule of Upcoming Events.
- RIT Alumni Network as a senior or as an alumna/us, you have access to a database of alumni maintained by RIT Alumni Relations.
- RIT Alumni Relations Office site the place to go for other alumni benefits and services .
All of our great, free resources are available through our site. Request a password now!