Permit Sales for the Fall Semester & Full Year
Monday, August 10th, 2015: Reserve sales will be available to purchase for Faculty, Staff and Commuter Students.
Monday, August 17th, 2015: All permits will be available to purchase. This includes general permits for faculty, staff, commuter students as well as resident permits, and after hours permits for designated resident students (Park Point and Province) permits. After Hours permits are designed for designated resident students (Park Point and The Province) and students who must be on campus after 5 p.m.
First Year Students: All First Year Students who will be bringing a vehicle to campus may register by selecting one of the options below:
- You may order a permit on-line and pick-up the permit during the New Student Orientation (Move-In Day) which will be held at the Gordon Field House on August 18th; or
- You may visit the Parking Services Kiosk at the New Student Orientation and process everything in one central location
The Parking Office provides parking services to students, faculty, staff and guests of the RIT community. Please visit the links below for detailed information on the Parking Regulations and services available. To the right of the page "myParking Account" provides direct access to your contact information, vehicle and permit information stored on the parking database. You can edit this information, register your vehicle, purchase reserved permits, pay or appeal citations online. Please take the time to check this information for accuracy and updates on a regular basis.
ALL VEHICLES MUST BE REGISTERED BEFORE PARKING ON CAMPUS.
The registration process is not complete until the permit or decal has been displayed as instructed. Vehicles registrations can be processed throughout the academic year for new employees and students, permit replacements, new vehicles and license plate transfers, etc. If you require assistance, please contact the Parking Office (585) 475-2074.
General Parking Information
- Where May I Park?
- Traffic Regulations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parking Definitions
- Disabled or Neglected Vehicles
- Avoid a Ticket – Helping you out
- Parking for People with Disabilities
- LEED Low-Emissions & Electric Charging Station Locations