Refereed Journal Articles:
- DeBartolo, Elizabeth and Bailey, Margaret, "The TEAK Project: Students as Teachers", International Journal of Engineering Education, vol. 25, pp. 468-478, 2009.
Refereed Conference Proceedings:
- Elizabeth DeBartolo, Margaret Bailey, and Risa Robinson, "A Workshop to Improve Communication Skills for Teaching Assistants", Proc. of the 2012 American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference & Exposition, San Antonio, TX, June 2012.
- Elizabeth DeBartolo, Margaret Bailey, Sheryl Gillow*, William Scorse*, and Richard Liccion*, "An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Traveling Engineering Activity Kits in Pre-College Classrooms", 2009 ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, Lake Buena Vista, FL, November 2009.
- William Scorse* and Richard Liccion* (advisors: Elizabeth DeBartolo and Margaret Bailey), "Traveling Engineering Activity Kits: TEAK-Bioengineering", 2009 Northeast Regional ASEE Conference, Bridgeport, CT, April 2009.
- Margaret Bailey and Elizabeth DeBartolo, "HEAT TRANSFER Traveling Engineering Activity Kit: Designed by Engineering Students for Middle School Students", 2007 ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, Seattle, WA, November 2007.
- Elizabeth DeBartolo, Margaret Bailey, Melissa Zaczek*, Timothy Schriefer*, Patrick Kelley*, Mallika Ramaswamy*, and Nicholas Ryczko*, "Traveling Engineering Activity Kits - Energy and the Environment: Designed by College Students for Middle School Students", Proc. of the 2007 American Society for Engineering Education Conference and Exposition, Honolulu, HI, June 2007.
Capstone Design Teams:
- TEAK Sound and Music P10041 (2009-10): Sheryl Gillow (ME), Heather Godlewski (ME), Bryan Lozano (EE), Jeremy Schuh (EE)
- TEAK Bioengineering P09041 (2008-09): Nick Dalton (ME), Jing Tao Gao (EE), Eugene Koon (EE), Rich Liccion (ISE), William Scorse (ME)
- TEAK-O Website (Software Engineering, 2006-07): Geoffrey Brown, Brendan Kapsimalis, William Minsinger, Aaron Pfeifer, Kevin Visalli
- TEAK Energy and the Environment P06302 (2005-06): Patrick Kelley (CE), Mallika Ramaswamy (ISE), Nicholas Ryczko (ME), Timothy Schriefer (ME), Michael Sterling (EE), John Wocial (ISE), Melissa Zaczek (ME)
- Design of Engineering Related Teaching Aids for Middle and High School Students P05903 (2004-05): Lisa Bonanno (EE), Ryan Carr (ISE), Jeff Kelly (ME), Joel Lomnick (EE)