The Power Transmission and Gearing (PTG) Committee of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Design Engineering Division invites you to participate in the ASME 2023 Power Transmission and Gearing Conference. The conference will be held in conjunction with the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conferences (IDETC/CIE) in Boston, Massachusetts, on August 20-23, 2023.
The PTG Conference will provide attendees an opportunity to become familiar with the latest research findings and applications that address critical engineering issues. Authors and attendees are invited to participate in this premier international conference. This is a unique opportunity to disseminate your latest research findings to a global audience, and network with leading experts in the field.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of gear and power transmission technology with a range of applications (aerospace, automotive, wind turbine, robotics, and others). Topics include but are not limited to:
- Gear Geometry
- Gear Analysis, Materials, Fatigue
- Gear Dynamics and Noise
- Gearbox Design, Reliability, and Diagnostics
- Gear Manufacturing
- Lubrication and Efficiency
- Bearings, Clutches, Couplings, and Splines
- Transmission Systems Including Novel Concepts
- DRAFT PAPER Submission to be published: MARCH 13, 2023
- PRESENTATION ONLY Abstract Submission: April 10, 2023
- Author Notification of Acceptance/Revision Requirements: April 24, 2023
- Submission of Copyright Form: May 12, 2023
- Author Registration Deadline: May 15, 2023
- Submission of Final Paper: May 15, 2023
Visit the conference website at https://event.asme.org/IDETC-CIE to submit abstracts or papers, register, make hotel accommodations and find out more information.
You can download the Call for Papers from here: ASME_PTG_2023_Call_for_Papers.pdf