The benefits of participating in the RIT's Gear Research Consortium are the followings:
- Access to full capabilities of IGD - Integrated Gear Design - software package.
- Free training in our facilities about advanced gear design, simulation and finite element analysis to bring you up-to-date on application of the most advanced gear simulation techniques.
- Access to past and future publications of the Gear Research Laboratory at RIT before they are even published.
- Participation in an annual consortium meeting at RIT covering recent developments on advanced gear design and manufacturing.
- Meeting colleagues from industry peers and trained students in theory and practice of gearing.
- Participate in the configuration of the roadmap for further development of IGD to make it the tool that your company needs.