Call for Proposals
All RIT students, faculty, and staff are eligible to submit proposals to exhibit at Imagine RIT. Exhibitors in the first 25 proposals will each receive a pair of Imagine RIT sunglasses.
Use the following link to access the proposal submission system. Login with your RIT Computer Account username and password.
But WAIT! Are you prepared? Things to know:
- Exhibit Title and Description
- Service Requests (desired location, tables, chairs, power needs, etc.)
- Exhibitor Information (names, t-shirt sizes and meal card preferences - either Dinosaur BBQ or RIT Dining Services)
- Still unsure? Visit our Proposal System Tutorial with the festival basics and a walk through of the submission process
Note: You can complete one section at at time if desired. Save your work, log out, and return to the site later.
- February 21, 2014 - Consideration for placement in Gordon Field House
- March 14, 2014 - Exhibit title and location included in the print program (all exhibits will appear on website)
- April 1, 2014 - Last day to submit and complete a proposal including all exhibitors (anyone not entered in the system will not receive a shirt or meal card)