Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Change in Credit Hours to a Certificate or Advanced Certificate

  • Any change in credit hours to a certificate or advanced certificate requires NYSED approval before the change becomes effective.
  • Submit a completed NYSED Change or Adapt a Registered Program Form and an updated Table 1a for a Certificate or Table 1b for an Advanced Certificate to the Office of the Vice Provost for review, approval and submission to NYSED.
  • For programs listed below, please submit a completed Application to Change or Adapt a Registered Professional Education Program form.
    • Architecture
    • Dietetics/Nutrition
    • Engineering
    • Interior Design
    • Physician Assistant
    • Certified Public Accountants
    • Public Accountants
Back To Top Arrow