- Family & Friends
- Faculty & Staff
- Ceremonies & Receptions
May 19, 2017
- Academic Convocation
- College of Applied Science & Technology
- College of Imaging Arts And Sciences
- College of Health Sciences and Technology
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science
- Golisano Institute for Sustainability
- B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering
- Saunders College of Business
- School of Individualized Study
- RIT Dubai
- RIT Croatia
- RIT Kosovo
- Non College-Specific
There’s a lot to remember and do the last week of college, but it’s important to take some time to enjoy the week leading up to your graduation weekend. Before things get too hectic, set aside some time to get away and enjoy the benefits of Senior Week with your fellow soon-to-be-graduates. When it comes to Senior Week events, the College Activity Board has you covered.
The goal of the RIT College Activities Board (CAB) is to provide diverse entertainment and activities to enhance student life on the RIT campus. The week leading up to graduation can be stressful, so they’ve organized a series of field trips, celebrations and special events to celebrate the culmination of years of hard work. From pub crawls to Darien Lake adventures, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
Check out the CAB website for the latest news about events leading up to the big day.