The assessment of RIT's General Education Student Learning Outcomes includes communicating assessment results and how we use results to improve processes, instruments, curriculum, instruction, and ultimately student learning. A variety of reporting methods are used, from an at-a-glance scorecard to detailed reports.
Scorecard: provides at-a-glance results and trends per outcome.
For questions about general education assessment at RIT, contact
- Executive Summary - 2016-2018
- Assessment Report - 2014-2016
- Assessment Report - 2012-2014
- Assessment Report - 2010-2012
- Assessment Report - 2009-2010