The Office of Educational Effectiveness Assessment (EEA) provides leadership and centralized support for assessment processes focused on fostering academic quality and advancing institutional effectiveness. We collaborate with the campus community to facilitate meaningful, manageable, and sustainable assessment practices.
THE EDUCATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS ASSESSMENT OFFICE HAS THE FOLLOWING GOALS:
- Support effective assessment processes (planning, implementing, analyzing, summarizing, sharing, and using results) to improve student learning and academic programs
- Support achievement of RIT’s General Education Student Learning Outcomes by implementing RIT’s Gen Ed Assessment Plan and Faculty Engagement Model
- Advance institutional effectiveness within Academic Affairs administrative units
- Collaborate with the campus community to ensure the university meets the required assessment standards for accreditation
- Utilize integrated technologies to support meaningful and sustainable outcomes assessment and reporting practice