The Office of Educational Effectiveness Assessment provides professional development services to academic program department chairs, program directors and assessment leaders. A sampling of services and workshop topics are provided below.
- Specialized consulting related to assessing program level goals and student learning outcomes (chairs, directors, departments, or college level committees)
- Assistance with the design of manageable degree program level outcomes assessment plans (new or revised)
- Assistance with the design of rubrics and other instruments to measure student learning
- Analysis of course or program assessment data
- Review of annual Program Assessment Progress Report process, instrument, and rubric
- Customized workshops to support assessment for programs, departments, or colleges
- Developing Rubrics to Assess Student Learning
- The Challenge of Assessing Student Learning
- Developing Course Level Learning Goals & Student Learning Outcomes
- Developing Course Assessments
Please contact us at 585.475.2310 to schedule an appointment, request one of these workshops or to design professional development opportunities especially designed to meet your program needs.