RIT Talent Roadmap is a strategic and dynamic system that will serve as your online home for CPD courses and online tutorials. RIT Talent Roadmap is available to all faculty and staff and assists you in reaching your professional development goals.
Our preferred browsers are FireFox, Chrome, and Safari. Internet Explorer works as well, but use the other browsers for the best result. If you are experiencing one of the following issues, please follow these directions:
-An error message displays – please enable Adobe Flash Player and relaunch the course
-Nothing displays after clicking the "Launch" button – please enable your pop-ups in your browser
End User Job Aids
Manager Job Aids
You can now have Talent Roadmap anywhere you go!
· Download the Saba Cloud App
· Enter rit as the site name
· Complete the Shibboleth/RIT computer account login
· Start learning
Some content may not be available through the mobile apps or optimized for every device.
Vendor Application Requirements
In order to access the training material provided by our vendor, Saba, you must meet the following system requirements:
- Software and Plugins:
- Adobe Flash Player® 9.0 or later
- Browsers (in preferential order):
- Firefox 15.0 or later
- Google Chrome 10.0 or later
- Safari 6.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- Please visit this site for up-to-date information: What Web Browsers are Supported?
Click the links below for instructions on how to enable each of the following:
- For help using RIT Talent Roadmap, contact CPD – x56200 or email@example.com
- For help with your username and password, contact the RIT Service Center, 5-5000