Travel Assistance Services for RIT Students

Students who are working or traveling abroad can obtain emergency medical, travel, and personal security assistance 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world through OnCall International, a leading provider of international travel assistance services. 

Examples of services:  coordination of medical care, translation services, emergency medical/security/natural disaster evacuation, replacement of lost documents, and fund transfer.

Please note: The worldwide Travel Assistance coverage provides $200,000 emergency medical/health insurance. OnCall provides 24-hour emergency asssitance services.

Enrollment Instructions:

Enrollment in this plan is done through your study abroad or co-op program coordinator. Your program coordinator needs to complete an Enrollment Form and submit it to Risk Management.  You will then be provided with an electronic copy of the ID card with emergency contact information.

For RIT students planning other RIT related foreign travel:

Enrollment inquiries can be made through your sponsoring RIT department administrator, or contact the Risk Management Office at (585) 475-4903.